Client Solutions Engineer
High growth IT outsourcing firm needs a hitter!
Leading Texas IT Managed Services Provider is growing and needs to add a leader to its team.
In this role, you will build and maintain relationships with senior business and financial executives who influence purchasing decisions within the organization related to IT managed services, products and support.
You will act as a customer advocate to ensure that all departments understand customers’ requirements and respond with the right scope and quality of service. Work with product development teams to ensure that the product portfolio reflects changing customer needs. Coordinate the work of technical support teams to provide clients with customized services they need throughout their ownership of the products, including solution design, installation, training, user support and maintenance.
Consistently build trust and strengthen relationships by keeping customers informed on how emerging technologies can help their business. Prepare briefings on the business, technical and financial benefits of technology and collaborate with customers to develop customized solutions.
The Client Solutions Architect is responsible for the full sales lifecycle as it pertains to the current customer base of the company. This position must farm active customers to up-sell products and services by developing a thorough understanding of their business and technology needs.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion on a multitude of significant matters involving the needs of the business and the needs of the customer, including financial decisions directly affecting the effectiveness of the Company in serving its customers in a profitable manner.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- Enter all work as activities or service tickets into ConnectWise
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree – in Business or related field, In limited circumstances, some education requirements can be offset by advanced, specialized and related work experience (industry or federal).
- Outside sales experience with selling any of the following: IT services and products, managed IT services, or IT consulting
- Possess a track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation, and closed of the sales process
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills
- Proficient with general office applications
- Ability to exercise sound independent judgment and discretion
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- MSP experience is a must
- Ability to maintain a high level of visual attention and mental concentration for significant periods of time as required by preparing and analyzing data, test results, computer hardware and software, etc.
- Ability to manipulate necessary office equipment, computer software, hardware and equipment.
- Ability to perform the following physical activities, stooping, reaching, standing, walking, feeling, talking and hearing.
- Requires working in both internal and external environments subject to variation in temperature at various McLane Intel locations and customer locations..
- Prompt arrival is mandatory and extended hours in order to ensure SLA compliance may be required on a weekly basis.
- Frequent communications, occasionally for extended periods, by telephone.
- Travel will be required on a daily basis. Transportation provided by employee.
- Activities before and after regular business hours may be required.
- Reasonable accommodations are provided as required by state and federal disability laws
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Dental insurance & Vision assistance
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Outstanding company culture & brand